Monday, April 27, 2009

additional math + akaun intervensi test

add math, akaun? aiya, no need revise de la.
exam paper is given,
at first, quite easy, so i do it slowly,
then is getting more complicated,
but is still fine, till i watch the time,
oh~~~~no~~~~, 30 minutes left,
i still got 6 long~~~ question and 2 graph to do,
that 30 minutes was a rush,
then there's questions which feel like easy,
but i forgot how to do. damn
2 minutes left, and I'm done till last 2 question,
i rush and rush, times up, and i can't finish last 2 question,
my brain was spinning after that,
never mind, is over liao,but still, i'm thinking of it.
then akaun exam,
i did some reading,
times up, but where's the teacher?
the teacher was 10 minutes late eventually,
who cares, start late end late only,
1 question for 1 hour,
easy piece, but i feeling a bit headache,
starting, by looking the paper seems easy,
then i do it slowly again,
times running out,
my only choice is only simply do it without thinking,
( i usually thinking how to do the question even i know how to do it, my precaution)
i rush and rush, the akaun is still not balance,
i still have about 5 minutes or less,
oh my god! i left a akaun undo,
i quickly add the akaun into my answer sheet,
it was a rush, akan is still not balance,
damn!!
so i starting to add something inside to make it balance,
i done it, is balance!
but still, is a false akaun,
times up, pass up the exam sheet,
i thought i finally free from exam tension,
no it get worse, my head feels like being hit by a hard rock,
all i can think is numbers and numbers,
and later got tuition akaun. yawn~
Is a real dizzy day, i cant sleep well,
my head is still pain.
why me?

No comments:

Post a Comment