Saturday, July 04, 2009

**taekwondo exam**

After months of training,
is finally time for my exam.
This is my 6th exam,
so far I didn't fail any of them,
and I hope to pass the current exam,
but did I make a few mistake,
and it slimmed my chance of passing.
The exam held at SJK Kepong Baru hall,

Here's how the exam go,
there's a high ranked Master sitting in front,

he is aid by Miss, Sir and some black belt senior,
those who apply for exam will be arranged
to sit and wait behind until it reach your turn,
a instructor will be at front side to conduct the exam,

beside doing some basic technique,
those who reach certain rank will have a light sparing,
so that to examine how you apply your skill
learned when training,

There's more for those who taking exam
to reach black belt and above,
that is to break 1 inch thick board,

Here's some clip of seniors action when breaking a board.
Senior Jun Liang,

Senior Wei Yi,

I wonder is she the one who break the board
or Sir. o.o
Senior Shu Yee,

Aiyoyo,
what are you doing Yoke Wei,
can't help your **** break the board?
Just Kidding. XD
Black belt exam for 2nd dan <, performing 360' turning kick and strike,
black belt sure got many request and longer preparation.
Another black belt
performing swing kick and strike,

A powerful strike till our Sir also get the hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment