Wednesday, March 03, 2010

2-3-10
learning driving time~~
this time...
i drive straight away..
at my apartment to test drive spot near my place...
then learn ride on hill,
park car,
3 angle turn..
quite tough...
actually not..
is me who forget the step...
i got a bad memory lately...
worse case scenario...
after learn...
unexpected...
not in my sister case..
instructor gave me my L license...
freedom!!!
if i have a car... =.=
boring day live on...
at night..
101 baptist class for me...
urban ruin..
i do not know chinese already...
read chinese...
listen to others...
write chinese...
pick on others paper...
seriously...
embarrassing...
done for today...
3-3-10
going to be another day of lazy life...
besides tm people come check phone...
nothing else...
*house-phone...
not my lousy hand-phone...
my useless phone is almost history...
now i wanted to buy a new one...
got warranty and won't so fast spoil...
what budget phone can i buy??
that got all function and big storage...
meantime won't over outdated???
expert???

No comments:

Post a Comment