Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Post~

what to post???
let's see...
hi~~~
i'm lee~
a male,
have a sister,
living a routine life.. o.o
i love activities~~~~
either use brain or muscle,
or hang out and have some fun...
but my mom very noisy...
that how its goes...
now i have nothing to do..
date me~~~
emm.. i being ask a question..
short hair or long hair??
for me... they're just hair..
i used to prefer long hair..
but seems short is more grown up...
but still... long hair short hair also can..
because got hair ok jor...
won't be shocked.. o.O
but don't simply cut..
later get heart attack...
then someone will need to be responsible!!
another thing.. am i cute??
my notice get spamed because people say i'm cute..
so why i'm not cute??XD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ok.. i'm not.. surrender.. O.O
nothing in my mind.. can't force jor la,
later hair drop more..
end~~
don't kill me because didn't post anything readable.. o.o XD

1 comment: