Sunday, October 31, 2010

WooHoo~~

Guess what happen today??
I and my lao po (XD) & Sam go cosplay event...
At Halloween Day~~~
Before going... haha.. chaos..
lets just say after 1 hour traveling,
arrived at Sunway University College~~
The venue not what I expected..but the University College really big!!
Rm10 entrance fee... I say ok la... not expensive not cheap..lol
Some cosplay really cool or cute...
but some... will laugh..(eg: big tummy)
Some picture~

First picture... DevilMayCry~~ Cool~~ I like it!!!

Menos..lol.. I didn't imagine someone cosplay this thing..
Yeah~~ bleach main character-Kurosaki Ichigo(sadly... he got big tummy.. geli..~.~)

suzumiya haruhi~~ funny show.. though.. I less watch this..XD
no idea what is this... lol

They looks enjoying..T.T

Sorry.. can't make it stand... he not wearing cosplay... but he drawing.. using pen and computer.. COOL~

cosplay sure have naruto character, heres two,
orochimaru and Kimimaro!!


one of my favorite~ Akaisuki group~
from left:kakuzu(guess),itachi(favorite XD),daidara,Pain,sasori,(two unknown),
tobi(below)
Missing:kisame,hidan,zetsu,conan
I saw Hidan somewhere but forgot take photo.. his weopon not so cool anyway..=P

bleach captain also wondering around.. but they doesn't look alike or makeup.. pity..

there's two most (can watch cosplay) lol...
we vote them~~~ although there are just visitor..XP
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
boom dao.. this also got... Fake justin bieber

ok.. let's call it a day~~
after back...
go get yee sou yong tao fu~~
walk tesco then back blog...XD

1 comment: