Saturday, November 13, 2010

Emm...

I'm a lot better now...
healthy...
no stomachache~
all seems fine...
but.
My dar just went through a hard time... I can't help...
haiz~~ what should I do??
(light bulb)
got idea le~
be happy~~
think of me...XD

i cute leh~~XP
whenever u feel alone.. helpless.. dunwan think me never mind..
this this guy on pic..XD
i also should make a warning for myself...
emm...
1) exam don't fail
2)must pass
3)must get at least C
4)must above 40 marks
5) ngpa must 2.0++
6)cgpa must 2.0++
7)total mark must160++
8)hmm... think ltr...
if not... er... then not la...XD

er... i sleep la... tired~
ltr practice singing...
lol.. i sing..=P
quite hard sing heal the world.. i need help..T.T
just now doing physics... suckss..T.T
who cares?? holiday just about to start.. got plenty of time..
man man lai ba~~
sigh...
i'm not a guy who writes well..
bloging is like a challenge to me...
so blogging got tacknik?? teach me~~


by the way,
1 more day of school~~~ hooray~~~
1st day of holiday is movie time~~~ XD

2 comments:

  1. Blogging no technic. Just write what you want to tell and feel. =) Ur blogging skill improve liao lah~
    emm...I think we cannot go 4 movie on tuesday leh. After practice I got interview perhaps. o.o Friday can? After Chemistry class. =D

    ReplyDelete