Sunday, May 03, 2009

!!!Global warming!!!

Global warming occur from destruction of mankind.
factories, transports, household and construction site
produces smoke,
refrigerator and air-conditioner produces chlorofluorocarbon.
This effect the temperature to rise,
thus also break the ozone layer that protecting the Earth.
Massive sun ray that used to be blocked by the ozone layer
enter the Earth and add in more heat.
Rise of temperature will cause ice from North/south pole
to melt and flood the ocean and increase ocean level.
Rise of temperature also cause unwanted incident to occur,
such as tsunami, earthquake, change of geometry of Earth.
It is a serious matter that needs to focus and
find a solution to stop it before it get worse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I lived in hot weather country,
hotness is nothing to me,
so global warming is just another normal hot day.
Last few days,
I experience global warming,
it's not just a rise of temperature,
it also effect your life.
Last few days, whether is very hot,
temperature raised from normal.
So what?
No, it's serious,
it makes me dizzy, a pain felt at my eyes.
I tried to study, but it gets worse,
then i tried to play online to clam down,
but all i saw was my computer screen moving,
i also tried to lay down and listen to music,
but then my ears starting to hurt.
All i can do is sleep,
but i can't sleep for 24 hours,
it makes my backbone lazier and get hurt.
So is global warming still unimportant?
No, it's a serious issue.
Think of a solution,
make the Earth better.
Earth hour?It won't help,
it only occur an hour per year.
Everyone should help,
cooperation is needed,
cure the Earth from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment