Friday, January 29, 2010

29-1-10
today... i saw old friend again....
nice day starting work.
then no work.
nice??
then...
nothing to do...
nothing...
then at night...
two thing,
first,
that racism malay..
not so racism afterall,
just an easy fire up guy,
half mat rempit,
that's all,
he going to quit..
more good...
second,
the new casher...
a malay girl.
speak chinese to me...
@.@
as i aspect,
primary in chinese school.
then rush hour start...
then i meet someone familiar...
i can't remember..
until...
she ask me did i still remember me,
your kinder-garden bahasa melayu teacher.
so i remember..
remember the photo...
i have grown so much actually...
life pass away so quick...
one-third of my life passed...
bye bye...
i'm getting older...
so does my computer...
must move on...
new computer!!!!
joking for now...
will later...
haha...
perhaps....
maybe....
emm...
night....
zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment