Friday, February 12, 2010

11-2-10
what's up today???
i wake up late...
online facebook-ing...
then work....
a new colleague...
good...
lessen my work...
and i hit my point of resign...
to my boss.
but need wait him finish letter....
wait how long??
hope he's not lazy as a part time colleague...
then...
eat...
top up...
back work...
rush here and there...
saw some familiar faces...
ex-schoolmate...
most of them coloued their hair...
mostly yellow or gold or slightly gold mix black...
and some turn smoker and drunker...
some looks good than before...
doing business following parent steps...
and those were former top black list of my former secondary school...
good luck on the business...
while my time passing through as well.
doing my part...
my job...
and finishing it...
till my last day working there...
and my end for today...
online..

No comments:

Post a Comment