Wednesday, February 10, 2010

9-2-10
i wake late..
because sleep late..
same routine as ever
i thought is a peaceful day...
as usual...
until...
storm....
two storm in a day....
with big load...
at almost off work timing...
and no over time for this!!!!!
what a joke!
stupid law....
killing worker....
rush and rush...
and hurt my body...
my hand...
scar everywhere...
and headache...
dizzy...
the world seems spinning...
and i spill a bucket of water when moping floor...
and real rain outside...
such a coincidence...
going home late at almost 11 in rain...
luckily for me...
i only walk to dad's car..
others who ride motorcycle...
wish you all good luck...
not all...
some...
because i hate some...
bossy and stupid....
like elephant...
even elephant is better...
bye bye...
unlucky day...
10-2-10
what new today...
another new stock...
flooded the mart...
and my job...
till sweat...
at morning...
a guy..
took all mandarin..
want me deliver to their shop...
i got a secret to them...
when i press the door bell...
the troley let loose...
and hit a car...
cr-v...
lucky for me...
no alarm...
and those boxes of mandarin fell into floor..
take a note...
Malaysia floor is good as landfill...
but...
i fell sorry...
not my fault but i felt it...
because customer is customer....
they suppose to give store keeper work..
so non of us can be lazy...
like a guy in that shop...
own self don't want do and push to me...
hey...
i'm not puppet...
luckily he's just a part-timer..
not much time meeting him..
and rush hour continue...
nothing special...
just someone give me rm100,
is he stupid???
no,
is pay back for broken my handphone,
but rm100 is jusy fixing it!
he still own something that's belong to me...
memory!!!!!
....
pass today...
bad mood all along anyway...
pass better...

No comments:

Post a Comment