Friday, December 17, 2010

BIRTHDAY~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ to you~
happy birthday~ TO YOU~
Lao po birthday today~~ but i got no present... sry..>.<' Decided buy something at time square, something nice. pop out my mind is umbrella and shirt~ then time square gsc give a good impression, so go again..XD But turn out go sing k. Never mind~ sing k is lao po favorite, I'll be there. I also like song, but singing..haha I back up singer type.. performance bad. But at least better than the first time where I didn't even sing. ear enjoy but mouth shut. consider it pass. XD second stop, movie!!! but time is not on our side. good point of view, more time to shop!XD Go lots and lots of shop, time square sure a place that will found nice dress and stuff~ brought A pair of shirt and a jeans, as present..(no need pay me)XD
Long wish umbrella found also~~
then suddenly decided go home late, go movie!!
2pm to 4 pm just ranged 2 hour,
but gsc traffic spoil so easily.. haiz..
but, next week sure replace back.. PROMISE!!
Happy birthday lao po~~~~~

2 comments: