Monday, December 27, 2010

CAR KEY

one day... i was in deep sleep,
mom wake me,
start saying strange words,
like don't bang her car,
don't harm her car,
don't go far,
don't this don't that,
and... you can drive when they gone else where...O_O
serious??? wow? strange. this never happen.
i guess is temporary or joking or make me feel better??(she cheat me many times before)
I goes on with it. nothing happen.
then comes home alone day~~
GOT KEY!!!
walao.. so shock~
got key le, can hit the speed..XD
Feel so nice till forgot road..~.~
lucky getting smooth soon~
then come second thought, is it only this 3day??
Ok, car in one piece after 4 days,
no damage,
only thing is car burned..
er oil inside car actually..haha
So I go add oil.
first time,
the worker also laugh at me..><>

but she still warn, if she need then can't..
remain mystery for me driving alone, but i can predict is a yes??
YEAH~ i believe i can fly~~ i CAN FLY~

2 comments: