Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Messy Me

Pre-plan just doesn't suit me well... more like i can't follow when everything last minutes.

Planning to wake at 3 am to study, but then i woke at 5 am and play until 6 am.. and blogging. =/

Planning to sleep, suddenly got invitation for supper. Me who eager for entertainment just can't resist even i'm half way sleeping.

Planning to have a quick re-cap before bed time, but then a massage received, please come down for a meeting, post  mortem, practice, briefing, bla bla bla...

Planning to have a budget meal, after i realize my expenditure was way up the hill, like 20 bulks per day or sometimes even per meal. Yeah it started well, somehow the starting day i spend only 6 bulk for 3 meals. Somehow, my tummy win over my intention. Sigh, i'm gonna gain quite some weight soon, though i look skinny. =S

Planning to be active in my activities. Tiredness stop my adventure.

Planning to have some fun later. My body just doesn't last that long.

Planning to walk to faculty every time to exercise myself. Laziness keep me on the side of waiting buses.

Planning planning planning... Sorry for making a mess out of you. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment