Thursday, October 11, 2012

New Life

Let's see, starting with mhs, crazy Pembantu Mahasiswa(PM)'s  torture us, but end up being told was an act. Their acting not bad huh... Some memories of orientation? Top in the list will be choir won champion, free foodssss~ Then should be crazy pick fight using cheers with other college, aka hostel people until got road block demonstration, a bit over i can say, but i think it's part of the acting.
After mhs got student rep. election, idiots wearing suits blocking the road without concerning road user and start propaganda, saying " I WILL..., I WILL...". But after election, where're they?? @.@
Then i joined few ko-k, eg PKUM,RED,PKVUM,Photography,Imeche,JKP budaya,Feseni,Choir,RDH,Tiong Hwa,Sukmum. Hmm. next stop taekwondo?? i must be crazy.
sometimes ko-k until 3am, that's sucks.  =/
Lacking something, oh~ In Tiong Hwa brunch out, I'm banana family and dance division
But one thing for sure, every competition, food is sponsered. yay~ FOOD~ oh ya, talking about food, gosh, it took me few weeks to get to know few hidden spots with clean food. That's sucks too. I heard law fac. got mock trial and wanted to go watch, but need pay. So realistic... =.=
Since i joined so many club, expected, super busy. Until this week only got a tiny free time at night, haiz... Luckily cruel mhs orientation period trained me to sleep late wake earlier. Thus, sometimes when i'm not so sleepy, i wake at 3am for studies, when lazy then wake at 5am. As for motivation to continue studying knowing is still too early for breakfast and my bed still miss me, facebook is the first thing i do. Aiya, reviewed my slacking of studies. But hey, who so free to update stuff during such a timing. So facebook will be quite a boring social network at that timing after checking all the junks. *Luckily*

Lastly, to end the summary, I want to open shop first. It'll just take awhile.
.
.
Shop title : " I'm Single".

The end for today~

No comments:

Post a Comment